How to post photos

  • martlit
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      I've been a member since its onset. But I've
      never had photos to post. Just tried some new equipment
      and have really good photos of my "local" osprey.
      Please tell me what format what size etc.
      Martin Litke
      martlit@...
    • Bob Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
        We recommend 72 dpi, no larger than 10 inches in its largest
        dimension, and saved as in jpeg format (not "jpeg 2000") with
        compression/quality level of 8 (set in Photoshop).

        Bob Allen
        bugbob@...
        Owner/Co-Moderator, OC Birding