Reminder - Sea & Sage Audubon Summer BBQ

  • OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 5:32 PM

      Sea & Sage Audubon Summer BBQ

      Date: Saturday, July 30, 2005
      Time: 5:30PM - 10:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      We�d like to invite you to our Sea & Sage Audubon Summer BBQ
      at the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine

      SATURDAY, JULY 30th, 5:30 - 10:00 p.m.
      $15 for adults, $7 for children under 5

      Join us for this special mid-summer barbecue at the San Joaquin
      Wildlife Sanctuary. The evening will include an after dinner
      program on �100 Years of Birds and Birding� presented by
      Glenn Olson. This entertaining program will highlight
      California Birds and Audubon sanctuaries. Glenn is the
      Executive Director of Audubon California and is an excellent
      speaker.

      Advance reservations are necessary so we know how many people
      to plan for. The menu will include: barbecued hamburgers, salads
      (beans & pasta), sliced fruit, a variety of cold beverages,
      wine/beer, a cake to celebrate 100 years of Audubon, and coffee.
      A vegetarian entree will be offered for those who specifically
      request it on their reservation form. Tickets for the BBQ and
      program are $15 for adults, $7 for children under 5. Your
      ticket will include your meal and beverage, an evening marsh
      walk and the program. (Beer and wine are extra.) Activities
      begin at 5:30 pm, dinner will be served from 6 - 7 pm. Program
      & activities will be from 7-10. We look forward to seeing you!

      For directions to the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine,
      visit the Sea & Sage Audubon website at
      <http://www.seaandsageaudubon.org/sjws.htm>

      * * * * * * * * *
      SUMMER BBQ - WILL YOU BE THERE?

      Name_____________________________________________________________
      Number of people in your party _________
      Do you want a vegetarian entree? ___________ How many?
      _________
      Email address for confirmation
      Do you want to go on the evening walk? _________
      Amount enclosed ____________

      Make check payable to SEA & SAGE AUDUBON and mail to:
      Barbecue, c/o Nancy Kenyon, 32 Almond Tree Ln, Irvine CA 92612
    • OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23 5:32 PM

        Sea & Sage Audubon Summer BBQ