Harbor View Nature Center

  • martlit
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      We just spent a very casual hour and a half this AM (May13) and saw nice variety of
      local birds:Western Tanagers (Male & Female) Hooded Orioles (M &F)
      Western Bluebird, Western Kingbird, Nuttal's Woodpecker, Cedar Waxwings,
      Common Yellowthroat, Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow Warbler, Anna's & Rufous Hummingbirds,
      Lesser Goldfinch and Black-headed Grosbeak. For an easy stroll or lunch-break it's
      a lovely place.
      Mildred and Martin Litke