Reminder - Prado Regional Park

  • OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 8:02 AM

      Prado Regional Park

      Date: Saturday, May 7, 2005
      Time: 8:00AM - 12:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      This is a new field trip for Sea & Sage. Prado Regional Park, in
      San Bernardino County, offers a variety of habitat - reservoir,
      grassland and riparian woodland. In May, one can see a variety
      of birds including waterfowl, raptors, warblers, orioles,
      grosbeaks, chats, Bell�s Vireos, and possibly even Vermilion
      Flycatchers.

      DIRECTIONS: From Orange County, take #55 north, then #91 east.
      Near Prado Dam, exit north on Hwy. #71. In about 3 miles, turn
      right on Euclid (Hwy. #83); the park entrance is 1 mile.
      We�ll meet in parking lot #1 near the entrance station.
      Entry fee is $5. Dress in layers; the day may begin cool and
      heat up rapidly. (Prado Reg. Park, 16700 Euclid Ave, in Chino)
      This field trip is sponsored by Sea & Sage Audubon.

      Co-Leaders: Pat & Dick Cabe
      (714) 960-1683