America's Birdiest County - We Need more Birds

  • SCAlter1 Alter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      Hello Orange County Birders!
      If you went out birding in OC this past weekend I need your list of sightings for the America's Birdiest County list. The list is over 200, but we need more people to send in thier sightings if we are going to beat last year's total of 216.

      You know you went birding, what else is there to do on an April weekend?

      Please send me your list of sightings, and the day/time you were out. I will post the results to this list in a few days.

      Good Birding!!
      Steve Alter
      scalter1 at pacbell.net