RFI: Doves, blackbirds near Anaheim

  • Nick Boutis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      I'm going to the math teacher's convention in Anaheim next week, and was hoping to do some birding while I'm out there. I haven't been able to find spotted doves or tricolored blackbirds on my previous trips out west, and was hoping to track them down while I'm in Orange County. Can anyone suggest some likely spots for either?

      Thanks kindly in advance.

      -Nick Boutis
      Nick Boutis, Teacher Training Coordinator
      Population Connection
      1400 16th St, NW, Suite 320
      Washington, DC 20036
      202-745-3176; 800-767-1956; 202-332-2302 facs;
      nick@...
      www.populationeducation.org