Visiting the area

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi

      I am from the UK and will be visiting the area on business in April.
      I should get a few days free when I can get out to do some bird
      photography. Given that I might have only one or two days, possibly an
      evening or two depending on what time it gets dark, where would you
      suggest I go. I will be staying at the Fullerton / Anaheim area but
      will have a car.

      Linda