No bat heads tonight but...

  • Lidia Seebeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      There might be a few fish heads around the Anaheim Frye's tonight. Yep, Ozzy
      the Osprey is back. My husband stopped in there for a geek fix around 6:30
      tonight and got a good look at him in the store lights. He did not appear to
      be in top condition, we are wondering if other birders are seeing fish-
      dependent species in bad shape after these rains.

      *roll eyes* I imagine I'm going to be hearing Ozzy lyrics all night now.
      Lidia Seebeck
      lidia@...