Laguna Niguel birding

  • Chris Benesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      On Monday Jan 31st, I paid a visit to Laguna Niguel Park where I had
      another Eurasian
      Wigeon among Americans. This bird was in its first plumage cycle,
      being still heavily into
      its preformative molt. There were also the expected Tricolored
      Blackbirds present as well,
      both near the entrance, where a small stream flows through (and the
      location of the
      wigeon), as well as a few around the fisherman boathouse area further
      in the park.

      Chris

      Chris Benesh
      32°09.512N, 110°46.248W
      Tucson, Arizona
      cdbenesh@...

      "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."
      James Dewar