Reminder - Sea & Sage Audubon CBC - Coastal Orange ...

  • OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004

      Sea & Sage Audubon CBC - Coastal Orange County

      Date: Sunday, January 2, 2005
      Time: All Day

      Sea & Sage Audubon will hold the second of two Christmas Bird
      Counts on Sunday, Jan. 2nd. The count is divided into 13
      areas: Westminster Memorial Park & Corner of Seal Beach NWR;
      Huntington Central Park, Wintersberg Channel & Carr Park; Bolsa
      Chica; Mile Square Park; SA River Mouth, HB Pier, 19th St.
      willows, & golf course; Older Areas within Santa Ana; Centennial
      Reg. Park & MCAS Blimp Base; west side of Upper Newport Bay;
      east side of Upper Newport Bay; UCI, San Joaquin Marsh, & the
      SJWS; Mason Reg. Park, UCI foothills & Corona del Mar; Newport
      Harbor & Beaches; and Pelagic areas along the coast. For more
      information on this count and how to sign up for it, see the Sea
      & Sage website at:
      http://www.seaandsageaudubon.org/birdcountsCBC.htm

      Curtis Johnson, CBC Coordinator & Compiler for Sea & Sage
      (714) 739-5373
      cojnltj@...