Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Fwd: swan photos and mystery bird

  • Allen, Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
      Debbie,

      The OC Birding list does not allow attachments, they were automatically
      removed and no one received your photos.

      Interested folks can e-mail Debbie directly at:
      debmcduck1956ATyahoo.com (replace the word AT with the "at" sign if you
      send her a note) to ask that she send you the photo(s) directly.

      Also, OC Birding does not allow posts for areas outside of Orange
      County, California, so your question about birds at a Montana feeder
      should be sent elsewhere.

      -Bob Allen
      Owner & Co-Moderator, OC Birding