Volunteer needed ASAP

  • Delores Jenisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      Fellow OC Birders,

      William and I have thoroughly enjoyed participating in the
      Partners in Flight program as "Point Counters" at Clark
      Regional Park for the last five years. The time has come,
      however, for us to pass on this responsibility to others.
      We wanted to let you know of this opportunity to be involved
      in a worthwhile cause which is not too demanding of one's
      time or energy.

      If you have birded at Clark Park you know what a delightful
      place it is with all its year-round and seasonal birds. For
      the last three years we have especially enjoyed watching the
      Great Horned Owls raising their young ones.

      If you want to know about the Partners in Flight program go
      to the Sea & Sage Audubon site at
      http://shell.exo.com/~kenyon/birdcounts.htm, and if you are
      interested, please contact Janet Baumann by phone at
      949-859-5081 or by e-mail at aljanetbaumann@...

      If you are serious about taking over our count, but would
      like to get a better feel of how the Point Count works at
      Clark Park, then please respond to this email at my address
      and we can arrange a walk around with you...preferably
      sometime between tomorrow, Sunday 10th and Wednesday 13th.
      Or, Friday 15th.

      Good birding to you all, and don't hesitate to share your
      birding moments with others in the
      OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com group.

      Delores Jenisch
      Fullerton, North Orange County