Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Night heron near Vandenberg Air Force Base

  • Beverly Gandall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 8:07 AM
      Thank you. Tom. It surely was a night heron and mature. It was at quite a
      close range and stayed for a long time. The ranger had seen the same on
      more than one occasion or we would have thought we saw wrong. I wondered
      had anyone on the list ever seen this coloring. As you suggest, it probably
      was 2) I wonder also about pollutants; the marsh is right off the base and
      in a region heavily into farming.

      Beverly

      .