tropicbird?

  • vireos44
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004
      After hasty research and exchanges of opinions, the latest offering
      from the 'group mind' is that the mystery bird is likeliest a
      juvenile Elegant or Royal Tern, with an already shorter bill further
      foreshortened due to camera angle. I hear second hand that additional
      pictures were taken. Perhaps if these too were to be posted we might
      be able to arrive at a more definite answer.

      jim pike