Reminder - Trestles, San Onofre State Beach, San Cl...

  • OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004

      Trestles, San Onofre State Beach, San Clemente

      Date: Saturday, June 5, 2004
      Time: 8:00AM - 12:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      It�s time again for our walk to the beach at Trestles. The
      Yellow-breasted Chat will be there, as should the swallows,
      other warblers and shorebirds. Last year we got the best views
      of the chat we�ve had in years. We will also see again what
      will be impacted should the toll road be put through this area.
      Port-a-potty.

      DIRECTIONS: (1023 B-2) Take the I-5 south to Cristianitos Road
      exit. Turn left on Cristianitos, then left again at the second
      left turn which is El Camino Real. Park in the city parking lot
      on the right (surfer lot) We meet in the lot and take the trail
      to the beach. (This field trip is sponsored by South Coast
      Audubon.)

      Leader, Gary Meredith
      (949) 499-4113