America's Birdiest County....Last Call

  • SCAlter1 Alter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hello OC Birders,
      Thanks to everyone who sent me their lists of sightings from last weekend (dusk Friday April 23 to dusk Sunday April 25). We have a pretty good list, currently totalling 215 (that's 7 better than last year). This is your last chance to get your sightings included in the Orange County entry in the ABC competition.
      In particular, did ANYBODY see one of those Bald Eagles last weekend? Did anybody see a Purple Finch or Olive-sided Flycatcher last weekend?

      I will finalize the list in the next couple of days, and then post it on the Sea and Sage Audubon web site. I'll write to this list to let you know when it is available.

      Good Birding!!
      Steve Alter