Reminder - Huntington Central Park

  • OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004

      Huntington Central Park

      Date: Saturday, May 1, 2004
      Time: 7:30AM - 10:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Huntington Central Park is considered by many birders to be one
      of the best places in Orange County to find migratory birds. We
      hope you will join Lew & Claudia Bird for this morning trip to
      look for park residents and spring migrants; the trip will end
      at 10:00 a.m. DIRECTIONS: We will meet in the Slater Street
      parking lot of Huntington Central Park which is just east of the
      intersection of Slater and Golden West in Huntington Beach.
      From the #405 Fwy, take Golden West south to Slater and turn
      left; the park entrance will be on your right. (This field trip
      is sponsored by Sea & Sage Audubon.)

      Lew & Claudia Bird, Leaders
      714-840-9604