continuing birds

  • Chris Benesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am currently visiting the area from Arizona, and did a bit of
      birding in Orange County. At Mile Square Park, the Dusky-capped
      Flycatcher was heard in the pines on the north side of the lake near
      Edinger, on the north side of the park. A Palm Warbler was also
      present here in the pines, loosely associated with a small flock of
      Yellow-rumpeds. A quick stop at the Fairhaven/Santa Ana Cemetery had
      the continuing Lewis' Woodpecker. I did not get out to look for the
      Hermit Warbler.

      Best,

      Chris Benesh
      cdbenesh@...