Crows and songbirds

  • moosmith2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Here's a novice question from a novice member--does anybody have any
      idea why there are so many crows around these days? They've chased
      off all the songbirds in my neighborhood (Mission Viejo) and the near-
      total absence of birdsong is both noticeable and sad. Although I
      know how clever crows and ravens are reputed to be, aurally the
      atmosphere is not the same these days (to say the least). Any
      thoughts?