      From: OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com [mailto:OrangeCountyBirding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Trish G trishrg62@... [OrangeCountyBirding]
      Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:48 PM
      To: Orangecountybirding@yahoogroups.
      Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Re: Parrots at Buena Park Mall

      Checked out the Parrot flock again tonight.

      There were 2 Red-lored Parrots in the crowd.

      No sign of the Parakeets tonight.

      I checked my Hamilton/Willick Birds of OC status and distribution book.

      Neither the Yellow-chevroned Parakeets, or Red-lored Parrots were mentioned when the book was published.

      Trish Gussler

      Anaheim

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic