1428Laguna Niguel Reg Park 10/31/04

  • wahoo92677
    Nov 1, 2004
      Just FYI, on Sunday 10/31/04 the adult male AMERICAN REDSTART
      continued at Laguna Niguel Regional Park up the creek towards the dam
      near where the road crosses the creek. The bird was seen at noon in
      the alder trees. A park ranger I spoke with said a Dickcissal had
      been spotted near the entrance to the park, but I was not able to
      locate it. Lots of American Goldfinches, Orange-crowned Warblers and
      Co. Yellowthroats in the same area and a probable Nashville Warbler.

      Good Birding,
      Robert McNab, Laguna Niguel