Oracle DBA Success Kit

  • giteshtrivedi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
      Hi Friends,

      It is very tough to get Oracle DBA job today. Intermediate Oracle DBAs always are trying to get success to obtain high position of Oracle DBA for gaining high salary. Fresher Oracle DBAs are trying to get in this job opportunity. Sometimes, they are getting opportunity for appearing
      technical Oracle DBA job interview but unfortunately, due to lack of perfect knowledge of technical interview style and tricks they are unable to crack interview. Finally result is failure to get job.

      I have been working in Oracle DBA domain from last 15 years and I took so many interviews for many companies as freelancer recruitment consultant. I have seen lots of candidate is having good knowledge but they are not performing well in technical interviews.

      Due to these all reasons, Oracle DBA Interview Questions book was written by me before 2 years back. We got tremendous feedback of readers including fresher Oracle DBAs, Intermediate Oracle DBAs, Expert Oracle DBAs, IT managers, Senior VPs, and other Database managers. We also got
      some suggestions to make this book stronger and effective. After successful of 3rd edition of book, Latest edition (4th) of Oracle DBA Interview Questions book has been launched by Kendba.com.

      This book helps to every level of Oracle DBAs to get proper knowledge of technical interview of Oracle. This book covers all Oracle versions with Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i and provides all kind of tricky and scenario based Oracle DBA interview questions and answers.

      Book is specially made for Oracle DBAs who are interesting to get job quickly and easily. We got so many positive feedbacks from IT managers who are taking technical interviews as recruiter.

      Candidate can use this book as understand tricky and scenario based interview questions and proper reply or they can use this book as quick guide as single resource which covers all Oracle database features of all versions. IT managers and database managers can use this book to
      investigate candidate's skill properly.

      Present discount offer available for first 20,000 copies of book at following site link. Book is only available with Kendba.com  with all copyrights.

      Oracle DBA Interview Questions

      Thanks and regards,

      Gitesh Trivedi

      Database Support
    • Niranjan Bansal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2012
        People here have started selling books etc now

        I thought this forum was for discussion and material share.

        Regards
        Niranjan

        --
        Regards