Fw: send the resume only to radhika@ssaitech.com

  • Radha Sysnet UK
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010

      it is in ST LOUIES

      Tibco Developer

      Long Term

      Rates- $50

      Job Title

      :

      Programmer Analyst

      Relevant Experience (Yrs)

      :

      3+ Years of TIBCO experience

      Technical/Functional Skills

      :

      1. TIBCO-EMS (Enterprise Messaging Service)
      2. TIBCO BW (Business Works)
      3. Knowledge of web service
      4. JMS (Java Messaging Services)

      5. Good communication skill

      Experience Required

      3+ years of experience in TIBCO.

      Roles & Responsibilities

      :

      1.        Requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration testing
      2.        Load testing support.
      3.        Review offshore deliverables
      4.        Coordinate with offshore team, clients and other project stakeholders

      Radhika Raghavan, Director of BusinessDevelopment

      SSAI Technologies LLC| Board: 908 393 2374| cell 908 720 5780/Fax - 908 450 1104 | www.ssaitech.com | Email: radhika@... |  ssairadha@...;/IM yahoo-radhasysnet@.../raghavanradha@...; "Women Owned"

      View my profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/radhikaraghavannj

      Note: We respect your online privacy. TBill s.1618 Title IIIpassed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long aswe include contact information and a method to be removed. If you are notinterested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you