SAP - Oracle Apps - Peoplesoft - Dataware Tools (Plug n Play Solutions)

  • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2009
      Hi,

      Please find the updated list of ERP Software for your home PCs.....

      We are providing Installed External Hard Drive (Plug n Play Solutions) for all ERPs.

      Oracle Apps R12
      Oracle Apps 11.5.10
      Oracle Apps 11.5.9

      SAP Business Suite7.0 (2008) (Latest)

      SAP ECC6.0 Sr3
      SAP ECC6.0 Sr2
      SAP ECC6.0 Sr1

      SAP Netweaver 7.1
      SAP BI7.0 Sr2
      SAP Netweaver2004s (Xi7.0)
      SAP Xi 7.1
      SAP GRC5.2
      SAP BPC7.0

      SAP CRM 2008
      SAP CRM 2007
      SAP CRM 5.0

      SAP SCM2008
      SAP SCM2007
      SAP SCM5.0

      SAP SRM2008
      SAP SRM2007
      SAP SRM5.0

      SAP IS Utilities
      SAP IS Retail 6.0
      SAP IS Oil&Gas 6.0

      SAP Solution Manager 7.0
      SAP Solution Manager 4.0

      SAP Business One 2007

      SAS BI

      SAP ECC5.0
      SAP R3 4.7
      SAP BW 3.1
      SAP CRM 4.0
      SAP Xi 3.0
      SAP Netweaver 2004
      SAP APO 3.1
      SAP EP 7.0
      SAP EP 6.0
      SAP MDM5.5

      Peoplesoft9.0
      Peoplesoft8.8

      Siebel CRM8.0
      Siebel 7.8

      BO R3.1
      BO R3.0
      BO Rel2
      Informatica8.6
      Informatica8.1
      Cognos 8.1
      SAS9
      Dotnet2008

      For any kind of further queries, please write back to us. Thank you.....

      Regards
      Madhu +91 98494 49495

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group. If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

    • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE