SAP - Oracle Apps - Peoplesoft - Dataware Tools

  • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2009
      Hi,

      Please check your requirement of software from the following list and reply for further details.

      Oracle Apps R12
      Oracle Apps 11.5.10
      Oracle Apps 11.5.9

      SAP ECC6.0 Sr3*
      SAP ECC6.0 Sr2
      SAP CRM 2007*
      SAP CRM 5.0

      SAP SCM2007*
      SAP SCM5.0
      SAP SRM2007*
      SAP SRM5.0
      SAP BI7.0 SR3*
      SAP BI7.0
      SAP IS Retail 6.0
      SAP IS Oil&Gas 6.0
      SAP Xi7.1*
      SAP Xi 7.0 or Pi 7.0
      SAP Solution Manager2007*
      SAP Solution Manager 4.0
      SAP Netweaver2004s

      SAP ECC5.0

      SAP R3 4.7
      SAP BW 3.1
      SAP CRM 4.0
      SAP Xi 3.0
      SAP Netweaver 2004
      SAP APO 3.1
      SAP EP 7.0
      SAP EP 6.0
      SAP Business One 2007*
      SAP Business One (B1)

      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel 7.8
      Siebel CRM
      BO R3.1
      INformatica8.6*
      Informatica8.1
      Cognos 8.1
      SAS9.3.1
      Dotnet2008

      For more information, contact me at madhu_of@...

      All the best

      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group. If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
    • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2009
        Hi,

        Please find the updated list of ERP Software for your home PCs.....

        Oracle Apps R12
        Oracle Apps 11.5.10
        Oracle Apps 11.5.9

        SAP Business Suite 2007 (Latest)

        SAP ECC6.0 Sr3
        SAP ECC6.0 Sr2
        SAP ECC6.0 Sr1

        SAP Netweaver 7.1
        SAP BI7.0 Sr2
        SAP Netweaver2004s (Xi7.0)
        SAP Xi 7.1
        SAP GRC5.2
        SAP BPC7.0

        SAP CRM 2008
        SAP CRM 2007
        SAP CRM 5.0

        SAP SCM2008
        SAP SCM2007
        SAP SCM5.0

        SAP SRM2008
        SAP SRM2007
        SAP SRM5.0

        SAP IS Utilities
        SAP IS Retail 6.0
        SAP IS Oil&Gas 6.0

        SAP Solution Manager 7.0
        SAP Solution Manager 4.0

        SAP Business One 2007

        SAS BI

        SAP ECC5.0
        SAP R3 4.7
        SAP BW 3.1
        SAP CRM 4.0
        SAP Xi 3.0
        SAP Netweaver 2004
        SAP APO 3.1
        SAP EP 7.0
        SAP EP 6.0
        SAP MDM5.5

        Peoplesoft9.0
        Peoplesoft8.8

        Siebel CRM8.0
        Siebel 7.8

        BO R3.1
        BO R3.0
        BO Rel2
        Informatica8.6
        Informatica8.1
        Cognos 8.1
        SAS9
        Dotnet2008

        For any kind of further queries, please write back to us. Thank you.....

        Regards
        Madhu +91 98494 49495

        Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group. If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

        Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.
      • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE