ERP Software for your home PCs

  • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 11, 2009
      Hi,

      Please check your requirement of software from the following list and reply for further details.

      Oracle Apps R12
      Oracle Apps 11.5.10
      Oracle Apps 11.5.9

      SAP ECC6.0 Sr3*
      SAP ECC6.0 Sr2
      SAP CRM 2007*
      SAP CRM 5.0

      SAP SCM2007*
      SAP SCM5.0
      SAP SRM2007*
      SAP SRM5.0
      SAP BI7.0 SR3*
      SAP BI7.0
      SAP IS Retail 6.0
      SAP IS Oil&Gas 6.0
      SAP Xi7.1*
      SAP Xi 7.0 or Pi 7.0
      SAP Solution Manager2007*
      SAP Solution Manager 4.0
      SAP Netweaver2004s

      SAP ECC5.0

      SAP R3 4.7
      SAP BW 3.1
      SAP CRM 4.0
      SAP Xi 3.0
      SAP Netweaver 2004
      SAP APO 3.1
      SAP EP 7.0
      SAP EP 6.0
      SAP Business One 2007*
      SAP Business One (B1)

      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel 7.8
      Siebel CRM
      BO R3.1
      INformatica8.6*
      Informatica8.1
      Cognos 8.1
      SAS9.3.1
      Dotnet2008

      For more information, contact me at madhu_of@...

      All the best

      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group. If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

    • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2009
[...]

        Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.