Oracle Apps R12 - Apps 11.5.10 - SAP Banking Analyzer - ECC6.0 - IS Retail6.0 - IS Oil6.0 - IS Utilities - Netweaver2007 - Bi7.0 - CRM2007 - CRM5.0 - SRM5.0 - SCM5.0 - Xi7.0 - NW2004 - EP7.0 - SLM4.0 - APO3.1 - Peoplesoft 8.8 - Dataware Housing Software

  • Software Software Software
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi,

      Do you want ERP Software for your Home PCs?

      Please check your requirement of software from the following list and reply to madhu_sap47@...

      ERP Software
      -------------------
      Oracle Apps R12
      Oracle Apps 11.5.10
      Oracle Apps 11.5.9

      SAP Banking Analyzer*
      ECC6.0 Sr2
      SAP CRM 2007
      SAP CRM 5.0

      SAP IS Utilities*
      SAP IS Retail 6.0
      SAP IS Oil 6.0
      SAP Xi7.1*
      SAP Xi 7.0 or Pi 7.0
      Solution Manager2007*
      SRM5.0
      SCM5.0
      SAP Bi 7.0 (Non-IDES)
      SAP Bi 7.0 (IDES)
      Netweaver2007*

      ECC5.0
      SAP R3 4.7
      SAP BW 3.1
      SAP CRM 4.0
      Solution Manager 4.0
      SAP Xi 3.0
      Netweaver 2004
      APO 3.1
      EP 7.0
      EP 6.0
      SAP Business One (B1)

      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel7.8
      BO-Xi R2
      BO-Xi R3.1
      Informatica8.1
      Cognos 8.1
      SAS9.3.1
      Dotnet2008

      Note: All above software contains Installation Screen Shots Document.....

      For further information, Please contact to madhu_sap47@...

      All the best

      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group.
      If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
    • madhu_of@yahoo.com
      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2009
        Hi,

        Do you want ERP Software for your Home PCs?

        Please check your requirement of software from the following list and please do send the reply from your personal email id and provide your mobile number for further assistance.

        My Email ID: madhu_of@...

        ERP Softwares
        --------------------
        SAP Bank Analyzer5.0*
        ECC6.0 Sr2
        SAP CRM 2007
        SAP CRM 5.0

        SAP IS Utilities*
        SAP IS Retail 6.0
        SAP IS Oil 6.0
        SAP Xi7.1*
        SAP Xi 7.0 or Pi 7.0
        Solution Manager2007*
        SRM5.0
        SCM5.0
        SAP Bi 7.0 (Non-IDES)
        SAP Bi 7.0 (IDES)
        Netweaver2007*

        ECC5.0

        SAP R3 4.7
        SAP BW 3.1
        SAP CRM 4.0
        Solution Manager 4.0
        SAP Xi 3.0
        Netweaver 2004
        APO 3.1
        EP 7.0
        EP 6.0
        SAP Business One (B1)

        Oracle Apps R12
        Oracle Apps 11.5.10
        Oracle Apps 11.5.9

        People Soft 8.8

        Siebel 7.8
        BO-Xi Rel2
        BO R3.1
        Informatica8.1
        Cognos 8.1
        SAS9.3.1
        Dotnet2008

        Please feel free to contact me or give me your cell phone number we will call you for further assistance. For more information, madhu_of@...

        All the best

        Thanks & Regards
        Madhu

        Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group
        If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

        Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel Click here!