Oracle Apps R12 - Apps 11.5.10 - ECC6.0 - IS Retail6.0 - IS Oil6.0 - ECC5.0 - SAP 4.7 - Bi 7.0 - BW3.1 - CRM2007 - CRM5.0 - CRM4.0 - SRM5.0 - SCM5.0 - SAP Xi7.0 - NW2004 - XI3.0 - EP7.0 - EP6.0 - APO3.1 - SLM4.0 - Peoplesoft 8.8 - Dataware Housing Software

  • Oracle Apps Software
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008

      People Soft 9
      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel7.8
      BO-Xi Rel2
      Informatica
      Cognos 8.1
      SAS 9.3.1
      Dotnet 2008 (.net2008)

      Note: All the list of software contains Installation Screen Shots.

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group.
      If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here.
    • Oracle Apps Software
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
        Hi,

        Please check your requirement from the following list of Software and reply to madhu_of@...