Oracle Apps R12 | Apps 11.5.10 | Apps 11.5.9 | ECC6.0 SR2 | ECC 5.0 | SAP R3 4.7 | Bi7. | BW3.5 | CRM5.0 | CRM4.0 | Netweaver2004 | SAP XI | EP 6.0 | APO | Solution Manager4.0 | Peoplesoft 8.9 Software

  • Oracle Apps Software
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 5, 2008
      Hi,

      Please check your requirement from the following list of Software and write to madhu_of@...

      Oracle Apps R12
      Oracle Apps 11.5.10
      Oracle Apps 11.5.9

      ECC6.0 Sr2
      ECC5.0
      SAP R3 4.7
      SAP Bi7.0
      SAP BW 3.5
      SAP CRM 5.0
      SAP CRM 4.0

      Solution Manager 4.0
      SAP Xi
      Netweaver 2004
      APO 3.1
      EP 6.0

      People Soft 8.9
      People Soft 8.8

      Note: All the list of software contains Installation Screen Shots.

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group.
      If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

    • Oracle Apps Software
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 19, 2008
        Hi,

        Please check your requirement from the following list of Software and write to madhu_of@...