Oracle Apps 11.5.9 / SAP R3 4.7 IDES Software

  • Madhu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi,

      If u need the Oracle Apps 11.5.9 or SAP4.7 softwares to ur Personal Computers for practice purpose, contact madhu_of@...

      System Requirements for Oracle Apps :
      Hard Disk : 120gb (100gb min)
      Ram : 512mb(min) 1gb(recommended)
      Processor: P4 or Equailant

      Software Details for Oracle Apps :
      Software : Oracle Apps 11i and all pre-requisite softwares
      Dvds :4 and 1cd for OCP Study Material
      Documentation: Text file (it contains all installation steps)
      System Requirements for SAP4.7 :
      Hard Disk : 80gb
      Ram : 512mb(min) 1gb(recommended)
      Processor: P4 or Equailant (recommended)

      Software Details for SAP4.7 :
      Software : SAP4.7 and all pre-requisite softwares
      Dvds :3 and 1cd for SAP 4.7 Study Material
      Documentation: Text file (it contains all installation steps)

      If u need, give reply to madhu_of@...

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually.
      This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group. If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

    • Madhu

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2006
          Please I need Oracle Apps 11.5.9 or SAP4.7 softwares.  Thank so much.

          Madhu <madhu_of@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          If u need the Oracle Apps 11.5.9 or SAP4.7 softwares to ur Personal Computers for practice purpose, contact madhu_of@yahoo. com

          System Requirements for Oracle Apps :
          Hard Disk : 120gb (100gb min)
          Ram : 512mb(min) 1gb(recommended)
          Processor: P4 or Equailant

          Software Details for Oracle Apps :
          Software : Oracle Apps 11i and all pre-requisite softwares
          Dvds :4 and 1cd for OCP Study Material
          Documentation: Text file (it contains all installation steps)
          System Requirements for SAP4.7 :
          Hard Disk : 80gb

          If u need, give reply to madhu_of@yahoo. com