HI Folks, please upload study materials and dumps in this forum

  • rahim_s_a
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi folks,

      Please please upload study materials and dumps in this forum whatever
      relavant to 10g,

      and help other aspirants.

      thanks
      rahim
    • bhavik desai
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
        Pls ;

        find the one from testking.

        pls share if u have any.

        rahim_s_a <rahim_s_a@...> wrote:

        Hi folks,

        Please please upload study materials and dumps in this forum whatever
        relavant to 10g,

        and help other aspirants.

        thanks
        rahim

        WITH LOVE;

        BHAVIK DESAI.
        (HANUMAN BHAGDA.)
        CONTACT NO: 9820940290.

        Yahoo! Messenger
      • gitesh
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2005
          Dear Bhavik,

          We are't found any attachment in your message.Please upload it in file
          section of this group.

          Thanking you,

          Regards
          Gitesh Trivedi