928Oracle Apps - SAP Installations - Plug n Play Installed USB Hard Drives

  • SAP Solutions
    Nov 13, 2012

      Hi,

      We offer wide range of ERP Software’s to Practice at Your Home and Build your Perfect Career in ERP Technologies.

      We have almost all the versions of SAP Available. If you are interested to explore the global industry; we have listed below ERP Versions.

      SAP ECC6.0 EHP5 IDES Latest

      SAP ECC6.0 EHP4 IDES

      SAP ECC6.0 EHP3 IDES

      SAP Business Suite7.0 (ECC6.0 EHP4+BI7+CRM7+SCM7+SRM7+ Solman7+PI7.1)

      SAP SRM7.0 with Portal and ECC6.0

      SAP NW BPC7.0 IDES

      SAP Bi 7.0 IDES (with Bank Analyzer)

      SAP ECC6.0 EHP3 IDES + BI7 IDES + BO3.1

      SAP IS Utilities6.0 (Including ECC6.0 Ehp4)

      SAP IS-Retail6.0

      SAP IS-Oil&Gas6.0 (Including ECC6.0 Ehp4)

      SAP CRM7.0 IDES

      SAP SCM7.0 IDES

      SAP Xi7.1 / Pi7.1

      Solution Manager7.0

      SAP GRC5.2

      SAP EP7.0

      Oracle Apps R12

      Oracle Apps 11.5.10

      Peoplesoft 8.9

      Siebel 8.0

      Informatica 9.0

      Cognos 8.4

      All the above software services are available in the form of:

      SAP Plug and Play External Portable USB Hard Drives / Desktop Internal SATA Hard Drives

      SAP Restore Image Dvds

      SAP Remote Access

      SAP Pre-Installed Hard Drives are available on any combination:

      SAP ECC6 Ehp3 + Enterprise Portal 7.0

      SAP BI7 + SEM + Bank Analyzer

      SAP ECC6 EHP3 IDES + BI7 IDES + BO3.1

      SAP ECC6 + PI7.1 (XI7.1)

      SAP ECC6 + BI7

      SAP ECC6 + Solution Manager7

      SAP ECC6 + SCM7 with EWM

      SAP ECC6 + SRM7 with Portal

      SAP ECC6 + CRM7 with CRM Client

      SAP ECC6 + ISU6

      SAP ECC6 + Retail6

      SAP ECC6 + OIL&Gas6

      SAP ECC6 + Healthcare

      SAP ECC6 + AFS6

      SAP ECC6 + DFPS

      SAP ECC6 + Insurance

      SAP ECC6 + Public Sector

      SAP ECC6 + Chemicals

      SAP ECC6 + Media

      SAP ECC6 + Campus Management

      SAP ECC6 + Mining

      SAP ECC6 + Mill Products

      SAP ECC6 + Telco (Telecommunications)

      Delivery Time:

      Dispatch: The Product/Package will be dispatched with in 3-5 Days after the payment is made.

      Transit Time: The Package will be shipped by High Graded Courier Services like DHL, FedEx, etc... and The Tracking information will be provided as soon as the dispatch is done.

      Generally The Package Should be received with in 5 working days But Still can't guarantee the transit time depends on the country to country.

      We provide 100% Support.

      Get Our Services With 100% of Confidence as we are Paypal Verified Service providers.

      Regards,

      Madhu

      For any kind of service related to the above-mentioned, please write to;

      madhuglr@...

      madhuglr@...

      madhuglr@...

      PLEASE NOTE: This package will allow let you to train your self to become an SAP experience person. You can use it from home, but it's forbidden to use any of the software in companies or for commercial use.