906Oracle Apps E-Business Suite - SAP Installations - Plug n Play Installed USB Hard Drives - Combination Servers

  • SAP Solutions
    May 13, 2011

      Welcome to SAP World.

      We offer wide range of ERP Software’s to Practice at Your Home and Build your Perfect Career in ERP Technologies.

      We have almost all the versions of SAP Available.

      If you are interested to explore the global industry; we have listed below ERP Versions.

      SAP ECC6.0 EHP4 Latest

      ECC6.0 Sr2 IDES

      SAP Business Suite7.0 (ECC6.0 EHP4, BI7, CRM7, SCM7, SRM7, PLM and ISU6)

      SAP Bi 7.0 IDES

      SAP BPC7.0 (Microsoft Version)

      SAP BI-BPC7.0 NW Version (Training Videos are also Available)

      SAP BI-BO3.0 (Training Videos are also Available)

      SAP IS Utilities6.0

      SAP IS-Retail6.0

      SAP IS-Oil&Gas6.0

      SAP CRM7.0

      SAP CRM2007

      SAP SRM7.0

      SAP SRM5.0

      SAP SCM7.0

      SAP SCM2007

      SAP SCM5.0

      SAP Xi7 or Pi7

      Solution Manager4.0

      SAP GRC5.2

      SAP EP7.0

      Oracle Apps R12

      Oracle Apps 11.5.10

      All the above software services are available in the form of:

      SAP Software

      SAP Installations

      SAP Restore Image Dvds

      SAP Remote Access

      SAP Pre-installed Pug and Play USB Hard Drives / Desktop Hard Drives

      SAP Pre-Installed Hard Drives are available on any combination:

      SAP ECC6 + BI7

      SAP ECC6 + PI7 (XI7)

      SAP ECC6 + BI-BO

      SAP BI7 + BO3

      SAP BI7 + BPC7

      SAP BI7 + SEM + Bank Analyzer

      SAP ECC6 + EP7

      SAP ECC6 + SCM5

      SAP ECC6 + SRM5

      SAP ECC6 + CRM5

      SAP ECC6 + ISU6

      SAP ECC6 + Retail6

      SAP ECC6 + OIL&Gas6

      SAP ECC6 + Healthcare

      SAP ECC6 + AFS6

      SAP ECC6 + DFPS

      SAP ECC6 + Insurance

      SAP ECC6 + Public Sector

      SAP ECC6 + Chemicals

      SAP ECC6 + Media

      SAP ECC6 + Campus Management

      SAP ECC6 + Mining

      SAP ECC6 + Mill Products

      SAP ECC6 + Telco (Telecommunications)

      Delivery Time:

      Dispatch: The Product/Package will be dispatched with in 3-5 Days after the payment is made.

      Transit Time: The Package will be shipped by High Graded Courier Services like DHL, TNT, FedEx, DTDC, Professional etc... and The Tracking information will be provided as soon as the dispatch is done.

      Generally The Package Should be received with in 3-5 working days But Still can't guarantee the transit time depends on the country to country.

      We provide 100% Support.

      Get Our Services With 100% of Confidence as we are Paypal Verified Service providers.

      For any kind of service related to the above-mentioned, please write to;

      PLEASE NOTE: This package will allow let you to train your self to become an SAP experience person. You can use it from home, but it's forbidden to use any of the software in companies or for commercial use.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic