Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] I need document regarding informatica product

  • Albert Ramos
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Mustafa,

      Maybe I can help you. Do you have documentation or sample for Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g R2?

      Thanks.

      Mustafa <mustafa.khambati@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone.

      I want a document regarding informatica products related to data
      warehousing. I would also prefer if anyone have Product Demo.

      Please reply soon.

      Regards,
      Mustafa Khambati

    • Albert Ramos

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          Hello Albert.

          I don't have it. I can't help you.....sorry for it.