Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] Learn to Speed Up Data Warehouse Querying

  • Albert Ramos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi,

      How can I import Erwin file to Oracle Warehouse Builder so that I can easily create dimension, fact table to the target database.

      Maria Sherry <maria_tips@...> wrote:
      **
      This paper is a laundry list of items data warehouse implementers may wish to learn more about in order to speed up their data warehouse queries or to make the data warehouse "environment" more responsive to the bulk of the data warehouse query users.

      Read Full Paper:
      http://www.database-guru.com/dwh_speedup1.php

      Have a good day!
      **