Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] Oracle Apps 11.5.9 / SAP 4.7 Software

  • J Bhowmick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24 6:09 AM
      Hi madhu

      Yes I would like to have apps .

      Cheers
      Joy

      Madhu <madhu_of@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      If u need the SAP4.7 or Oracle Apps 11.5.9 softwares in Personal Computers for practice purpose, contact madhu_of@...

      System Requirements for Oracle Apps :
      Hard Disk : 120gb
      Ram : 512mb(min) 1gb(recommend)
      Processor: P4 or Equailant

      Software Details for Oracle Apps :
      Software : Oracle Apps 11i and all pre-requisite softwares
      Dvds :4
      Documentation: Text file (it contains all installation steps)

      System Requirements for SAP4.7 :
      Hard Disk : 80gb
      Ram : 512mb(min) 1gb(recommend)
      Processor: P4 or Equailant

      Software Details for SAP4.7 :
      Software : SAP4.7 and all pre-requisite softwares
      Dvds :3
      Documentation: Text file (it contains all installation steps)

      If u need, give reply to madhu_of@...

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent
      anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same
      yahoo group. If you are not interested to receive email, please keep it in spam.