OWB developer needed $80/hr (Madison, WI and New York city)

  • pradeepjune2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      We have urgent requirement for Oracle warehouse builder developers
      in Madison, Wisconsin and New York city. Rate 80/hr for the right
      candidate.

      Send updated resume, with rate requirement, visa status and
      availability

      Candidate must be in USA

      Regards

      Pradeep Vashishtha
      PROJAS TECHNOLOGIES LLC
      2880 HOLMES PL
      SANTA CLARA, CA 95051
      Phone: 650-861-7681
      Fax: 650-215-1201
      Web: http://www.projas.com

      We deliver IT solutions

      Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
      mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
      information.