Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] Work Flow with OWB

  • mamta shah
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      Hi,

      We have used Oracle workflow to define and schedule OWB Mappings.
      It is quite simple to work with Workflow, but some issues will be faced during deployment.

      Regards
      Mamta

      John Mattausch <john.mattausch@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Is anyone using Oracle Work Flow with to define and schedule OWB
      mappings? What has you experience been like? Problems? Successes? We
      are using a home grown scheduling system, but we are interested in
      changing.

      Regards,

      John Mattausch

      DW Technical Lead

      ON Semiconductor

      Mamta Shah

      Telephone : +91 22 3002999 extn 308
      shahmamta_10@...

    • John Mattausch
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
        Mamta,

        Thanks. If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me a little about
        the deployment issues you faced?

        Thanks again,

        John

        shahmamta_10@... <mailto:shahmamta_10%40yahoo.com>