This wearable camera lets you record your whole life!

  • WE ROCK
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 21, 2012
      Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
      You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://scut.ly/2og -

    • Hey Smarty
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 28, 2012
        Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
        You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://scut.ly/2og -

      • Fair Transmit
        Message 3 of 10 , May 14 6:29 AM
          Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
          You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://adance.net/7o -

        • Achieve Your Dream
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 20, 2012

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 4, 2012
              Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
              You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://adance.net/7o -

            • Advice Channel
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 31, 2012
                Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
                You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://adance.net/7o -

              • Magical Ambition
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 26, 2012
                  Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
                  You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://adance.net/7o -

                • Grand Scholar
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 17, 2012
                    Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
                    You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://adance.net/7o -

                  • Final Sense
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 1, 2012
                      Thiswearable camera lets you record your whole life!
                      You know what people really wantto see? All of your life, from your point of view. I mean, you just do so manyexciting things! Luckily, there's the Looxcie wearable videocamera. Details at http://adance.net/7o -

                    • Super Minds
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 31, 2012