Any help for loading flat files from Oracle tables using OWB

  • khaleel43
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      Hi,

      I am able to load the data from flat files to Oracle tables. With
      the same setting when I load a table to flat (a simple straight fwd
      pass through map)using OWB I am getting the error

      'Invalid Path for target file, check UTL_FILE_DIR database parameter'

      But Ihave set this path already when I read a flat file to load the
      data. But the reverse is not happening (loading data from table to
      flat file).

      Is there anyone who has successfully loaded the Oracle table tto
      flat file and could be kind enough to discuss where I am going wrong
      or Am I missing something somewhere. Groups help is really
      appreciated as I need to finish this job in next few days.

      Looking fwd to groups help in this.

      Also if anyone facing any problem in OWB, pls do post your queries
      as I have really worked for sometime in this Tool now.

      Best Rgds
      khaleel