OWB

  • Nanda Kishore
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2004

      Hi All

      I dont find any opportunities on OWB. How matured is this?

      How is the future for this?

      Thanks

      Kishore

      Sanjiv Mohan <mohansanjiv@...> wrote:

      Hello ,

      I am facing a problem with Oracle Warehouse Builder 9.2.0.8.
      I create the Oracle source module and Oracle Target Module and specify the Locations.
      I have successfully installed the runtime repository and am also able to deploy the location, the target table. The mapping is also generated successfully but I am not able to deploy it.
      All the object are successfully validated.

      It is giving me an error :
      VLD-2771 System Privileges may not allow extraction from source customer.

      Customer is the table name on source.

      Any clues ?? I feel that there is some problem in specifying the DB Links of source or target.

      Hope a help from you. Its urgent. I am on a client site.

      Best Regards.

      Sanjiv

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Do you Yahoo!?