Immediate requirements in Oracle Apps 11i

  • abdainfotech
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Abda Consultancy Service, a division of Abda Infotech, is a focused
      IT training, staffing and solution provider company offers contract,
      contract-to-hire and permanent hire staffing solutions. Our
      clientele includes major Indian corporates and MNCs. With an ever-
      increasing clientele and over 200 professionals deputed across the
      country and the world, we are growing at a scorching pace that is in
      line with our vision of being the finest recruitment and staffing
      company in the country.

      We are looking for Dynamic, Enthusiastic and Hardworking Oracle
      resources for our upcoming project with our client and in house.
      Given below are the requirements.

      · Requirement 1: Oracle Apps (11i) DBA resource with minimum 1
      yr of relevant experience. (Code Req : ADBA001)
      · Requirement 2: Oracle Apps (11i) Technical resource should
      be proficient with any of the modules like CRM, HRMS and Financials
      with minimum 1 yr of relevant experience. (Code Req : ATEC002)
      · Requirement 3: Oracle Apps (11i) Functional resource
      proficient in modules like Financial, CRM, Manufacturing, and HRMS
      with minimum 1 yr of relevant experience. (Code Req : AFUN003)
      · Requirement 4: Oracle DBA (8i, 9i) with minimum 3yrs of
      relevant experience. (Code Req : ODBA004)
      · Requirement 5: Oracle D2k Developer should be proficient
      with Forms, Reports, and pl/sql with minimum 3yrs of relevant
      experience.(Code Req : OD2K005)

      Interested candidates can mail their cv's to Careers@abda-
      infotech.com or hr@.... along with the following
      details: