Schedule Mappings in OWB 9.0.2(URGENT)

  • Sunil Jamini
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
      Is any expert help me in - How to schedule Mappings in OWB 9.0.2.

      Thanks in advance
      Sunil

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • kamal kamal
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
        hi sunil

            u can schdule the mapping using oracle enterprise manager and oracle workflow. u can get the process in the design documnet.
        first save the script of the mapping and then use oracle workflow to store the scripts and using OEM jobs manager to schedule the job...

        hope this helps..i have not done it but this is the procedure..

        bye
        kamal