About Oracle WorkFlow for Job Scheduling using OWB

  • nagu_10870
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      hi friends,
      I am Nagendra Kumar. I am doing a project On Warehousing
      When i am trying to open Oracle Workfloe from OWB tools I am getting
      Eroor As shown
      API5039:Command wfbldr.exe cannot be executed.Verify that the
      command is an OS executable.The Os executable file must be in
      path.Otherwise provide the executable OS command path.
      I want to know what is that path and what is the error.
      so if u have the solution then send that to
      nagu_10870@...