OWB market share?

  • azzkirie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hi!

      does anybody have information of the current market share of OWB?

      I read about the Magic quadrant for 2005 from Gartner. There it says
      that OWB is in the leading quadrant; in another article I read that
      Informatica (about 25%), IBM/Ascential (about 20%) and SAS (about 15%)
      are the leaders in the ETL-market.
    • kamarthi Hampaiah Swamy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
        Herr Buderbach,

        Guten tag,

        Danke schon for deine informaztion uber OWB. kanst du senden eine screen shot
        fur Garnter Magic Quandrant. Ich suchen information in gartner.co aber ich kan nicht finden .

        Vilen danke
        Swamy!

        azzkirie <d.buderbach@...> wrote:
        Hi!

        does anybody have information of the current market share of OWB?

        I read about the Magic quadrant for 2005 from Gartner. There it says
        that OWB is in the leading quadrant; in another article I read that
        Informatica (about 25%), IBM/Ascential (about 20%) and SAS (about 15%)
        are the leaders in the ETL-market.

        Join
        http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/Datawarehouse

        Oracle 10g Oracle database Oracle 8i database Oracle database administration Oracle database administrator Oracle database software