Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] Oracle Warehouse Builder

  • Nitesh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2006
      Hi

      Its a know problem with OWB 9.2.0.2.8. Download and install the patch 9.2.0.4. After applying the patch, go to help -> About and check the version, it should be 9.2.0.4. This will solve your problem.

      Regards

      Nitesh

      OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      I ,SWAROOP DESHMUKH, final year BE(IT) is using Oracle Warehouse
      Builder 9.2 for my project. The problem is that the tool stops working
      when clicked on OWB client.Only the splash screen of OWB is displayed.
      I tried it on Windows XP,Windows 2003 Server.
      I want to know what might be the problem. Suggest a suitable OS
      for it.
      Can the Oracle Warehouse Builder for 10g work with Oracle 9i? As
      it is available for download on Oracle.com.
      Waiting for your reply......
      thanks...

      Join
      http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/Datawarehouse

      Oracle 10g
      Oracle database
      Oracle 8i database

      Oracle database administration
      Oracle database administrator
      Oracle database software

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "OracleWarehouseBuilder" on the web.

      Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
      Help