Re: Install OWB

  • razg99
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
      ENGLISH:

      Thanks for your response, the problem is like to define different
      parameters for each of these schemes
      In Oracle® Warehouse Builder Installation and Configuration Guide 10g
      Release 1 (10.1) Part No. B12150-01, says:
      "Before installing Warehouse Builder, you need to prepare your Oracle
      Database by setting the following configuration parameters:
      ■ Parameters for the Design Repository Database Instance on page A-1
      ■ Parameters for the Runtime Repository Database Instance on page A-2
      ■ Parameters for the Oracle Application Server Database (Optional) on
      page A-5 ".
      These parameters are different, and not as defining them in schemes.

      Do you know any other manual of installation of warehouse builder?

      Thanks.
      SPANISH:

      Gracias por tu respuesta, el problema es como definir parametros
      distintos para cada uno de estos esquemas.
      En la documentación (Oracle® Warehouse Builder Installation and
      Configuration Guide 10g Release 1 (10.1) Part No. B12150-01) dice esto:
      "Before installing Warehouse Builder, you need to prepare your Oracle
      Database by setting the following configuration parameters:
      ■ Parameters for the Design Repository Database Instance on page A-1
      ■ Parameters for the Runtime Repository Database Instance on page A-2
      ■ Parameters for the Oracle Application Server Database (Optional) on
      page A-5 "

      Y no se como definir parametros distintos para cada esquema

      ¿Tu conoces algun otro manual o guia de instalciòn de Oracle warehouse
      builder?

      Gracias

      --- In OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com, kamal kamal
      <minimeu2003@y...> wrote:

      > you dont need to have two instances . you can create them in 2
      schemas in the same instance...

      > razg99 <razg99@y...> wrote: Hi, I am installing OWB using like it
      indexes the papers of oracle
      > (Oracle® Warehouse Builder
      > Installation and Configuration Guide
      > 10g Release 1 (10.1)
      > Part No. B12150-01), I have a doubt here one speaks about two
      > environment, the RUNTIME and the Design: is it necessary to create two
      > instances to install OWB (one for the Runtime and other for the
      > DESIGN)? in what moment of the instalaciòn do I allude to these
      instances?

      > Nota: No domino bien el ingles.
      >

      > Join
      > http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/Datawarehouse

      > Oracle 10g Oracle database Oracle 8i database Oracle
      database administration Oracle database administrator Oracle
      database software

      Service.