deploy error

  • parastou tourani
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hello,

      I am doing a project at university involving building a data warehouse prototype.I design the ETL process by OWB.But now in deploying mappings, I have a problem.The validation is true but in deploying,the generated code does not know the source tables.(Source is an oracle module and is a relatinal tables in oracle 9i.)and its message is:"the table or view doesn't exist."
      I' ve checked database links and locations for both target and source.(indeed ,I import my tables without any problem.)I registered the corresponding locations too.it is a hard problem and stop my
      work for 1 week.

      I seriously hope someone can help me here.

      Thanks
      Parastou

    • parastou tourani