deploy error!!!

  • parastou tourani
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hello,

      I am doing a project at university involving building a data warehouse
      prototype.I design the ETL process by OWB.But now in deploying
      mappings, I have a problem.The validation is true but in deploying,the
      generated code does not know the source tables.(Source is an oracle module and
      is a relatinal tables in oracle 9i.)and its message is:"the table or
      view doesn't exist."
      I' ve checked database links and locations for both target and
      source.(indeed ,I import my tables without any problem.)I registered the
      corresponding locations too.it is a hard problem and stop my
      work for 1 week.

      I seriously hope someone can help me here.

      Thanks
      Parastou

    • Fahd Saeed
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        parastou:

        Hi there, I've seen that message myself a few times. You have to grant
        permissions of the source tables to the target schema. eg. (grant all on
        tablename to targetschemaname) Run this on the source schema ofcourse. That
        should solve your woes. good luck.

        Fahd