Chemistry Degree And Programs

  • leemories
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      Chemistry Degree And Programs
      <http://www.thecoursesworld.com/checmistry.html>

      Chemists study the basic building blocks of our planet and the life on
      it. When you pursue a chemistry degree, you're preparing for diverse
      career options at the forefront of contemporary science. Chemistry
      graduates research and develop energy fuels, integrated circuits,
      pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, clothing fibers, agriculture and
      food processing materials, water and air treatment processes, and
      biotechnology products. Read more...
      <http://www.thecoursesworld.com/checmistry.html>

      Chemistry Careers <http://www.thecoursesworld.com/checmistry.html>
      Online degree programs in chemistry typically cover mathematics,
      scientific theory, research methodologies, laboratory procedure,
      computer science, environmental and biological science, physics,
      polymers and synthetic materials, and organic and inorganic compounds.
      Chemists generally choose a specialty; companies and research labs
      worldwide employ organic, analytical, materials, macromolecular,
      physical, and theoretical chemists. Read more....
      <http://www.thecoursesworld.com/checmistry.html>